[sf-lug] This Sunday's (01/01/2023) SF-Lug meeting

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Dec 30 07:47:12 PST 2022

On 12/29/22 22:21, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hello Folks:
>
>   Will there still be a Jitsi meeting on Sunday, January 1st, 2023? I
> ask because it falls on New Years Day, a time of recuperation from
> hard partying the night before. I am new to San Francisco LUG.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Jonathan

	Since celebration is not something I can
physically handle any longer, this coming Sunday
will be used to be at the meeting.  I intend
to log onto  <https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org>
  at 11 AM and leave hungry at 1 PM.  If someone
else shows up I will be happy.   If some of the
brighter members of the LUG show up to help
people with problems or questions I will be
very Happy.

	San Francisco LUG has been inflexible
about the dates and times until the year before
Covid when the Monday Evening meeting was dropped.
I have offered in the past to move the meeting to
the 2nd Sunday of a New Year to avoid the pain
many feel on New Year's Day.  No response.

	Bobbie Sellers