[sf-lug] Claim of damage to site - Rich M or Michael P might want to look at this...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 3 22:30:53 PDT 2022

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):

> Seriously don't you get a joke or am I required to to point
> out, no treasury to exhaust.

If trying to bring something amusingly dumb to our attention,
that "Rich M or Michael P might want to look at this" didn't help
a whole lot.  Nor did, frankly, your current attempts to split the
difference between "haha, it's funny" and "let's escalate this problem
to Rick and/or Michael".

As a minor point, also, my name is not Rich.  Nor is it Richard.  Never
was.

> Seriously I thoughh you might have some interest.

Because, as a professional sysadmin, I've never seen lame, generic
Internet fraud mails before?