[sf-lug] Claim of damage to site - Rich M or Michael P might want to look at this...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 3 21:57:54 PDT 2022

On 10/3/22 21:29, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):
>
>> I think this fellow or group is unfamiliar with the
>> concept of San Francisco Linux Users Group.

	A helpful group of anarchists most of whom never come
to meetings or contact us unless they have a problems.

>> He wants to run our reputation with our customers.

	We don't even have those.

>> I have zipped it up since the plain text including all the
>> headers cannot be mailed as it has too high a Spam content.
>> He might exhaust our treasury if taken at all seriously.
>>
>> I really think he is a phony pretending to more than
>> he can do.
>
> Bobbie, turn your brain back on, for heaven's sake.

	Seriously don't you get a joke or am I required to to point
out, no treasury to exhaust.

> If you seriously want me to analyse every single lame, generic fraud
> mail, you're going to have to offer to pay in advance my consulting
> rate, two-hour minimum.  Plus expenses.
>
> _Seriously_.  Stop and think.

	Seriously I thoughh you might have some interest.

	So sorry for annoying you, Mr.Moen.

	bliss