[sf-lug] Claim of damage to site - Rich M or Michael P might want to look at this...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 3 20:43:23 PDT 2022

Hi LUGers.

	I think this fellow or group is unfamiliar with the
concept of San Francisco Linux Users Group.

	He wants to run our reputation with our customers.
I have zipped it up since the plain text including all the
headers cannot be mailed as it has too high a Spam content.
He might exhaust our treasury if taken at all seriously.

	I really think he is a phony pretending to more than
he can do.

	Bobbie Sellers