[sf-lug] New releases of old familiar distros

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Dec 10 09:45:36 PST 2021

Hi LUGers,

     A lot of updates on Distrowatch.com.

     Distribution Release: Freespire 8.0

     [EndeavourOS]   EndeavourOS is a rolling release Linux distribution
based on Arch Linux.
The project's latest snapshot is version 21.4 which includes several new
improvements and fixes.

     Distribution Release: Kali Linux 2021.4

     BSD Release: FreeBSD 12.3

      Distribution Release: Tails 4.25

             AND

The only one i bothered to download.
Distribution Release: Calculate Linux 22

.  cld-22-x86_64.iso    Which I have run checksum on to my satisfaction.
Calculate has many versions I just got the desktop
but there is a server version and many other configuations
it appears.

     Bobbie Sellers