[sf-lug] preview of the Linux Pro Magazine...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 24 10:35:09 PST 2021

Hi LUGers,

     Well if you go to the URL below you can read a preview of the issue
254.
<https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2022/254>  They will be happy to
sell you a digital issue or a paper issue or subscriptions to either...

     I cannot tell you where in San Francisco you might buy a recent
issue of
Linux Pro Magazine as my favorite chocolate shop and magazine store,
Fog City News has been finished off by the Covid-19 changes and
restrictions.
     The financial district is doing lots of remote work and masses of
workers
who used to patronize the shop at Market and 1st Street are not returning.
So by the end of the year Fog City News will be closing.

     Bobbie Sellers