[sf-lug] Trouble with Tb resolved xRe: Meeting of November 7, 2021 and some updated iso files.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 25 20:58:25 PDT 2021

On 10/25/21 20:39, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
> It was meant for this list and got sent to another list
> as well as accidentally to Rick Moen,
> which amplifies my statement that my illness is getting
> the better of me.  Worse and worse all the time.
>
> Also my copy of Tb is harder to use lately and this is a real
> pain.
>
> Bobbie

     The annoyance of this last episode convinced me to
try somethings I usual ignore and my problem with
Thunderbird were resolved by applying a theme.
I only did that one time before.

     The problem was that the menus for the main
or composition windows were obscured.

     Now I have to go look at the PCLinux Forums where
Thunderbird is not used.

       bliss