[sf-lug] wiki ... Re: I have a spare lenovo T420 laptop

Al awsflug at sunnyside.com
Thu May 6 15:17:05 PDT 2021

Also, watch out for IPv6.  Google has taken the position that something
they long wanted but it's hopeless to strong-arm people on for IPv4,
they are insisting on for IPv6.  The IP # has to have an inverse record
with the "domain in question" which IIRC is the domain of the MX server,
not the email domain.  Maybe.  Anyway, at one time I didn't have that
set up right so at the moment I and just sending things out on IPv4.
I have to go out and update my spam filter for IPv6 anyway, so another
project......  real soon now.