[sf-lug] Knoppix 9.1 is available & Sunday Virtual Meeting.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 28 17:18:28 PDT 2021

Hi LUGers,

     Well Knoppix is changing from an installable distribution to
a portable distribution meant to be written to USB and used
Live.  The latest still includes both 32 and 64 bit kernels.

     I have downloaded a copy and the sha256checksum
matches.  I have not been able to check the signature yet
but may have found the intelligence to do so by Sunday
May 2 when we have our next meeting.  Maybe I will
be able to turn out a precis of the Linux Pro magazine
issue 247 before that time.
     But I barely got it loaded into Ocular when I discovered
that Knoppix 9.1 was available so I went right after it.
     And Linus says that the next series of Kernels may be
later.

     Remember 11 AM to 1 PM Sunday, the 2nd day of May.
at <https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org>

     Bobbie Sellers