[sf-lug] For those of you who don’t love windows

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Apr 16 10:26:47 PDT 2021

On 4/16/21 9:21 AM, John wrote:

> KB5001330 update to windows causing performance issues and the famous BSOD
>
> Happy Friday!
>

> Sent from my iPhone

     Well gee that must be inconvenient for all the businesses that
depend on Windows.

     I guess you guys will be working overtime to repair business machines.

     Meantime my PCLinuxOS's packaging computer went down and the
packager is
beset with RL problems.  The price of the video card he used has doubled
under
the Covid crisis.  Lower priced suppliers are having to wait weeks for
their orders
to be filled.  Smaller SSD drives seem to have vanished from the market
places.

     Vaccinating  the World against Covid seems the only answer to these
hardware
problems.

     I am glad I do not use Windows...

     bliss -“Nearly any fool can use a GNU/Linux computer. Many do.”
After all here I am...