[sf-lug] Another Virtual Meeting on April 4th Next Sunday!

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 30 19:56:47 PDT 2021

Hi LUGers,

     Hope everyone is holding up under the Covid-19 restrictions.
I got both my Pfizer shots last one yesterday and a bit of reaction
today.

     But you can come to a Virtual Meeting this Sunday April 4th from
about 11 AM to 1 PM in perfect safety without a mask.  And it is almost
like being there...

     Now I have downloaded some few items and just completed
the checksums so...

     4MLinux-36.0-64bit.iso
     manjaro-kde-21.0-210318-linux510.iso
     Parrot-home-4.11_amd64.iso
     nomadbsd-1.4.img.lzma
     Qubes-R4.0.4-x86_64.iso
     systemrescue-8.00-amd64.iso
     systemrescue-8.00-i686.iso
     kodachi-8.0-64.iso
     MakuluLinux-LinDoz-x64-Complete-2021-03-05.iso

     If anyone wants to see any one of these running in Virtual
Box let me know very soon.

     Bobbie Sellers  - “Nearly any fool can use a Linux computer. Many
do.” After all here I am...