[sf-lug] Next SF-LUG meeting, Sunday, Jan. 3rd, 2021, 11am-1pm

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 28 21:11:36 PST 2020

No he is making up for my laxity in posting the notice.
If he wants to do that every month I won't fight over the
honor.

I will not go into circumstances but thank you, Rick
for posting the notice.  If I can pull myself together
I will put up a note about new releases though from
what I have seen no one particularly cares about running
anything but whatever they currently use.

Bobbie Sellers.