[sf-lug] Firefox 77.0.1 rejects sendgrid URLs.

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:07:07 PDT 2020

Your link gives me a 404 error.  But I've seen that temporary
connection problem before -- for me, it's associated with trying to
load the page from the cache, and a ctrl-shift-R to reload from the
URL usually works.  Firefox is starting to give me the odd font error
from cached pages too:  the "arrow_drop_down" (maybe even upsidedown)
instead of a little triangle.  Again, fixed with the reload from web
instead of cache.
Ken