[sf-lug] Meeting on June 7th?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat May 30 19:31:51 PDT 2020

I have created a Zoom meeting for the group and shared last time. We can send-out and share again.

Also, there has been talk about using Jitsi. It's possible that we will start with Zoom (a place that we all know) and then move to Jitsi either at that meeting and/or going forward.

However, the Zoom meeting has been created and can be shared.

Kindest Regards,

Glen
--
Consultant  / Technical Trainer / Software Engineer
Putting the Dev in DevOps

Twitter / LinkedIn / Keybase

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.