[sf-lug] THIS SUNDAY, May 3, 11 AM, SF-LUG ZOOM vrtual meeting

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun May 3 11:14:24 PDT 2020

> It's just past 11am now, and probably won't be able to
> join the current session until ~11:30 or so. Once I am
> able to join the meeting, any idea how long the
> reserved session will be going on? 1pm? 2pm? As long as
> people want to "stay" ??

There are about eight people here now. And, John S. has been able to do a screen share demo.

So, things are pretty active. I imagine people will still be around for quite a while.

I will keep this open for as long as we normally have meetings (is it 3 hours)?

So, you have plenty of time to join.

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis