[sf-lug] THIS SUNDAY, May 3, 11 AM, SF-LUG ZOOM vrtual meeting

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Sat May 2 18:29:08 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-02 16:05, John Strazzarino wrote:
> I’ll be at the meeting, hope to see others there.  I will be using my
> live distro of pop!_os to connect via usb drive
>
> John

I also hope to join you.
Using my Debian(10) /w Fluxbox system I was able to download the zoom
client as a .deb file.
The first time I installed it (using the dpkg -i command) things didn't
work: it began to launch but then failed. It got installed under the
/opt directory.
The second time I used apt install and all seemed to go well. This time
it got installed under the /usr/bin directory. It launches successfully.

Alex