[sf-lug] Debian install without a desktop

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 25 03:55:28 PDT 2020

Probably missed some step or glitched, or not quite correct data input
or selected at some point, or maybe didn't quite go fully through the
process.  In any case, don't need no dang DE to be able to have a
perfectly fine installed bootable Debian system.  I've done it many
many times, and have quite a number of such installations.