[sf-lug] Brave browser

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Apr 24 20:39:41 PDT 2020

On 4/24/20 7:51 PM, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Hi Bobbie, I have not hear of Cyberfox or Palemoon. What do you like
> about them?

     Cyberfox works very well and lets me have innumerable tabs open.

     Palemoon was used before that for the same set of URLs.  I formerly
used

another br one which changed its name and then seemed to disappear and first

to go was functionality.

     Both are easier on memory than Firefox which is my go-to browser
for security

purposes.

> Oh, also, Bobbie, sorry, I misspelled your name in my immediately
> preceding post as Bobbi !

     I live right thru spelling errors especially minor ones.

> On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 10:08 AM Bobbie Sellers
> <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com <mailto:bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>>
> wrote:
>

> On 4/23/20 7:22 PM, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any thoughts on the Brave browser? Yes, no, maybe so?
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser)
> >
> > --
> > Christian Einfeldt
> >

>      No thoughts on Brave but have you tried Cyberfox or Palemoon?
>
>      Bobbie Sellers

Christian Einfeldt

         Bobbie Sellers