[sf-lug] Ubuntu release of 20.04

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Apr 24 15:01:09 PDT 2020

On 4/24/20 10:09 AM, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

>     In case you had lost track, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS with all the
>
> other 'buntus is out today. On schedule!  or maybe you find
>
> as I do such regularity boring?  No matter 20.04 is out today.
>

>     bliss

     I have sent a email to my support group at DSLExtreme.com and

hopefully I can get the long post (3.2 KB0 regarding what I have

downloaded for use when we have meetings again on the list before

long.  I have downloaded Ubuntu 20.04, Lubuntu and Xubuntu and

am planning to download Studio later today.

     bliss