[sf-lug] Brave browser

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Thu Apr 23 22:42:56 PDT 2020

It's lighter than chromium, has the Google stuff removed, has integrated
ad-blocking and anti-fingerprinting, and their own opt-in cryptocoin
advertising system added. I'd trust it more if a major distro blessed it or
I was building it from source, but for my clients, it works better than
Chrome or Chromium.