[sf-lug] Volunteering

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 18 04:00:38 PDT 2020

Elise,

Thanks, no problem, take care of yourself.
The account will lock its password a bit over 4 weeks after
the account had been created and I'd emailed initial temporary
password to you - at least if the password still hasn't been
changed by then:
# hostname; TZ=US/Pacific at -l
balug-sf-lug-v2.balug.org
31      Tue Apr 21 00:00:00 2020 a root
# at -c 31 | tail -n 4
grep '^elise01:[^:]*:0:' /etc/shadow >>/dev/null 2>&1 &&
usermod -p '!' elise01
:

#

Anyway, can always pick up on it again later when you're ready to
proceed.  Just ask then, and I can set a new temporary password and get
that to you, and then you can login and change it, and we can then
proceed from there at that time.