[sf-lug] Sonic: Re: Inexpensive Internet provider in Brisbane?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 31 20:35:46 PDT 2020

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):

>     I am having a bit of a problem again getting posts to the
> mailing lists so I have to answer a post to be seen apparently.

Please send me details including timestamps, and I will be glad to
investigate.  (I don't know what 'a bit of a problem' is intended to
refer to, here.)

--
Cheers,                            "Rand Paul being patient zero for a Senate
Rick Moen                          viral outbreak is a sign of a writers' room