[sf-lug] Next meeting would be April 5th but Covid-19

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 16 11:22:53 PDT 2020

Hi LUGers,

     Well about 4 of the regular attendees are in the vulnerable
classes so should we meet defying state and national directives
or not meet.

     If I am still well on the 5th of April I am willilng to come to the
Cafe Enchante and provide perhaps needed iso files or USB
Flash drives to boot to a working, installable system.

     Let us discuss it here on the list openly so that we can have
a consensus from the attending membership.

     Bobbie Sellers