[sf-lug] SF-LUG zones now using dynamic DNS

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 11 01:23:54 PDT 2020

For those that may be interested/curious,
The DNS master for the SF-LUG zones, is now using dynamic DNS
for the SF-LUG zones.

FYI, also, BALUG has something coming up on this later this month:
https://www.balug.org/#2020-03-17

Anyway, in addition to myself there are 3 other folks that
have full access to be able to edit SF-LUG's master DNS on the
DNS nameserver.