[sf-lug] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: SF-LUG meeting notes for Sunday 02022020

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 3 08:40:24 PST 2020

Bobbie, once again, this should have gone to the public forum, as part
of the ongoing public thread.  Also, in the future, you really ought to
ask participants in an ongoing public thread whether they are OK with
your suddeny diverting into a private side-discussion, and not make that
decision for both parties without either consulting them or citing a
sudden need for privacy.  It's rude.

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> -----