[sf-lug] I believe the mailing list is fine, nei? ;->

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 29 15:05:28 PST 2020

On 1/29/20 5:29 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):
>
>>      Well I still have not been able to post my notification of
>> the next meeting this
>> Sunday on the list.  This is just an attempt to determine if I can
>> get there by
>> replying to a message.  I tried the test ml and that message went thru ok.
> I'll be glad to help, if you can please be a lot more specific
> about what you are doing and seeing on your end.
>
> During the one (morning) period where I checked SMTP logs (when you said
> mail to sf-lug at linuxmafia.com had mysteriously failed to go through), I
> can honestly report no delivery attempts at linuxmafia.com of mail from
> your address.  The implication is that your obstacle lies elsewhere.

         And just a few minutes ago I compressed a copy of the message
that is not getting
thru to SF-LUG at linuxmafia.com so that they may figure out why the
message is not able
to fly through the wires and air to reach the mailing list.

     Thanks for all the advice and assistance Rick and everyone else.

     Bobbie