[sf-lug] I believe the mailing list is fine, nei? ;->

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 29 05:29:51 PST 2020

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):

>     Well I still have not been able to post my notification of
> the next meeting this
> Sunday on the list.  This is just an attempt to determine if I can
> get there by
> replying to a message.  I tried the test ml and that message went thru ok.

I'll be glad to help, if you can please be a lot more specific
about what you are doing and seeing on your end.

During the one (morning) period where I checked SMTP logs (when you said
mail to sf-lug at linuxmafia.com had mysteriously failed to go through), I
can honestly report no delivery attempts at linuxmafia.com of mail from
your address.  The implication is that your obstacle lies elsewhere.