[sf-lug] Portable Unix anyone?

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Dec 10 18:19:56 PST 2019

            Well Have You Always Wanted To Run Unix On Every Computer
     you came across?
         So we have NomadBSD_1.3 which is a widely portable install
     to USB Flash Drive.  The images are packed into .lzma files and
     both the files and the contained images have SHA256 checksums.
         There are .386 images and amd64 images as well we have
     Mac images.  For the announcement we have the page at:
     <https://nomadbsd.org/index.html#1.3>
     Also a link to a handbook which might be helpful
     And downloads with instructions on making the USB FD
     at:<https://nomadbsd.org/download.html>
          Screen shots at <https://nomadbsd.org/screenshots.html>

         Bobbie Sellers