[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes for Sunday June 2, 2019

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Mon Jun 3 17:43:48 PDT 2019

Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> wrote:

> Next meeting will be on Monday May 17, 2019 from 6-8 PM.
> Usual notice will be posted on or about May 13.

While I'm sure this snippet was just a test to see who is reading this
carefully, it turns out that the terminal command 'cal -B1 -1' reveals
that you (Bobbie) probably meant to write Monday _June_ 17 and _June_ 13
instead of the _May_ dates that you wrote above. See 'man 1 cal' for
further information about the nifty 'cal' command, whether from SF, from
the Peninsula, or from the wider East Bay area surrounding the actual UC
Berkeley campus...  LOL! ;->

-A

aaronco36 at sdf.org
----