[sf-lug] Ubuntu 19.04 released

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Apr 21 20:12:49 PDT 2019

Hi LUGers,

Thursday, April 18, 2019*Ubuntu 19.04 was released.*
I have downloaded Ubuntu Studio and Ubuntu Mate,
check-summed both and written to Flash Drives and
both boot nicely.
ubuntu-mate-19.04-desktop-amd64.iso
ubuntustudio-19.04-dvd-amd64.iso

If you want to have a specific version
of Ubuntu 19.04 with a specific Desktop Environment.
  let me know and you will be able to get a copy at
the meeting.

A lot of other stuff was released and I have gotten
several distros which I find interesting for various
reasons.  I won't mention these until the meeting
announcement on April 29.

If you follow Distrowatch and see something you
want to look at at a meeting let me know.

Bobbie Sellers