[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday 15 April 2019 at the Cafe Enchante.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 10 12:12:23 PDT 2019

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets on third Monday of every month from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
and  on first Sunday of every month from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     Well I will have the two latest issues of Linux Pro magazine
and  MX-18.2_x64.iso written to a flash drive.

       AV Linux is full of creative tools in isotester-avl64-2019.4.10.iso
and I should have it on Flash Drive as well.

If anything else of interest shows up I will try to have it.  I hope
I will be further recovered from my health problem before the
meeting..

     Bobbie Sellers