[sf-lug] SF[-]LUG & domain(s) Re: Domain ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 7 10:47:34 PDT 2019

Well, as for sf-lug.org & sf-lug.com on joker.com ...
whois ... it has Jim (James Stockford) & Rick Moen,
as for access to that (e.g. change or whatever), I've got access
and I believe Jim still does too.
As for the "broken" whois ...
Yeah, ... GDPR ...
https://joker.com/index.joker?mode=reseller_docs#gdpr
I'm not spotting, at least easily on joker.com - a way to "unhide"
the customary whois data.