[sf-lug] Attn:Rick Moen - flask drive storage, sourcing...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 18 13:34:12 PDT 2019

Hi Rick (and anyone else interested in keeping a lot of
Flash Drives),

     You were interested in storage of multiple flash drives.

     At Daizo on Market between Montgomey and Sansome
North side of the street, found a flattish  900 ml container
meant for marinating food.  It cost $1.50 and with taxes
$1.63  It hold both my little racks of Flash Drives.
     Currently i am using some bubble wrap to keep them
from bouncing around.  When I add the new drives I
will use a piece of plastic between the layers of drives.

     As to sourcing I went to Walmart online and got
2 boxes of 10 drives each of 8 GB capacity drives
for $$55.00  I did  not expect delivery until next
week but they showed up this morning.  Mailed
from a shipping center in Upland, California.

     Will be at the meeting tonight.