[sf-lug] Linux kernel 5.0.2 out and it works

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 18 09:06:35 PDT 2019

Hi LUGers,

     Just thought I would let you know that this is working on my
old hardware.  Did have a glitch with the network but probably
related to connectors as it was fixed after I tightened all the
connectors or simply re-inserted them and shut down modem.
router and the computer then restarted those at 2 minute intervals.

     This AM updated my LUG meeting computer and it had no
problems getting online at all.

     Rolling releases are the best in some sense...
     Now iif only the kernel updates could be put in place without a reboot.

    Bobbie Sellers