[sf-lug] HaveIBeenPwned.com (was: Safer Browsing)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 11 01:05:31 PDT 2019

Typo correction:

> Both of these suggestions leverage 1Password.  I don't hate it, and
> it's a lot better than nothing.  But what is it?  It's an example of
> passport manager software.
  ^^^^^^^^   'password'

Hey, sorry, I'm the son of a Pan American World Airways captain (see:
https://deirdre.net/ntsb-fatality-family-mh370-stress/), and also tired.
(It's been a long weekend.)

--
Cheers,            You must rise or sink / You must conquer or win,
Rick Moen          Or serve and lose. / Suffer or triumph, / Be anvil or hammer.
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)        -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Gesellige Lieder, Ein Anderes