[sf-lug] what (still?) fits on 8cm CD?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 21 07:19:09 PST 2019

Current Finnix still fits:
$ curl -I -s https://www.finnix.org/releases/111/finnix-111.iso | grep
-i -e '^HTTP/' -e '^location: ' -e '^content-length: '
HTTP/2 302
location: http://ftp-osl.osuosl.org/pub/finnix/111/finnix-111.iso
$ curl -I -s http://ftp-osl.osuosl.org/pub/finnix/111/finnix-111.iso |
grep -i -e '^HTTP/' -e '^location: ' -e '^content-length: '
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
$ [ 167772160 -le $(expr 189000 '*' 1024) ] && echo FITS\!
FITS!
$
There may be some others ... but most don't, or no longer, fit.