[sf-lug] iris.well.com is unknown

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 10 19:31:01 PST 2019

Or ... you could put it on the list, avoiding multiple person's
more-or-less going around, checking, doing same on and/or off-list,
or going "Huh?" after looking it over again.

In any case, thanks for noting and pointing
it out, saves me bothering to check and provide the evidence in
yet more incontrovertible form and with the relevant authoritative