[sf-lug] Linux distros

Justin Noor justinnoor.io at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:58:59 PST 2019

There you go again with you childish insults and awkward sarcasms. You act
like a teenager. I will not engage in a high-school dick measuring contest.
This is nothing short of harassment and bullying.

Believe me you picked the wrong person to bully. If you got something to
say to my face it’s a small world.

If you don’t remove me from the list I’ll report you to the Linux
Foundation.

--
A wise person said “if you want to ruin a relationship, communicate through
email.”