[sf-lug] Linux distros

Justin Noor justinnoor.io at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:23:26 PST 2019

“Noor Linux 1.0” hah. I like it.

Honestly I asked out of astonishment. I’ve been so enveloped in my own
bubble, I guess lost touch with all these new distros. Until recently I had
never heard of distros like Puppy, Big Dog, Slack Dog, Wack Dog,
Cappuccino, Frappaccino, Parakeet, Beaver, Crab, and the other few hundred.

For novelty, hobby, or custom distros, Linux From Scratch would seem like a
wise option.