[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Sunday 2 December 2018

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Nov 29 14:49:57 PST 2018

Hi LUGers,

     Well I have gotten Qubes running on the
  Dell e6540 andhopefully it will keep running
through Sunday.
     This or something similar may be the future
for secure machines. I have found that I can use
Dolphin which is pleasing to me.
     This wants to connect to services via TOR.
      Separate Virtual machines for nearly every
purpose.
     Disk  encryption  requires entry of a a
disk password at the startup.
     Root account is inactivated.
     A user with password for the access to system.

     Hope to gain a bit of skill with this in the
next couple of days.

     Also have Voyager 18.10 on a Flash Drive
for testing.

     Bobbie Sellers