[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday 19 November 2019

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 14 12:34:47 PST 2018

Hello again LUGers,

     I have added two version of Void Linux
  void-live-x86_64-20181111-lxqt.iso
and void-live-i686-20181111-lxqt.iso
Both are CD sized and I will have both on
CDs for the meeting.

     Today 14 November I found the
lates issue of Linux Pro issue #216
for November 2018.

The distributions on the disk this month
are Nitrux Linux 10.15 64-bit and Knoppix 8.2.
The cover is dominated by .NET CORE running
it on Linux, GiT Workshop up close with the
Linux version control system, Haiku is it ready
to compete with Linux and BSD.
Electron Framework Cross-Platform apps with
JavaScript and HTML
5 Mind-mapping tools to help you visualize decision
and organize your best ideas
Counting Pennies Tabulation audience feedback
with a Rasp Pi
Remote Pair Programming Cool new coding
technique with emphasis on teamwork.

and of course Linux Voice with FOSSPicks
including Thunderbird 60, Taskbook, Git Cola

Tutorials Reading Sensor Data
Retrieving email attachments.

Tracking Your Finaces with Eqonomize

maddog - Passing the Baton

and the
Polo File Manager

     So that is what I have come up with to date.

     Bobbie Sellers