[sf-lug] 2018-04-16 SF-LUG meeting notes + my additions-1

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Wed Apr 18 17:32:07 PDT 2018

Correction on the reference from one of Daniel G's recent posts.

I previously wrote:
> however both Linksys WRT54Gx routers John S
> brought in are _only_ supported by the older
> OpenWrt 10.0.x version, specifically because of
> the reasons Daniel G already mentioned within ref [10].

Should've been placing that post's reference to [07] instead;
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2018q2/013139.html
Quoting Daniel G's relevant comment from there on 16MB RAM limitations:
> OpenWrt supported installation onto the DG834Gv3
> only up to version 10.03, because it has only 16MB RAM.

Apologies to Daniel G and others for the small error, and thanks for the
previous clarification that "the upcoming 18.xx release will likely be the
last to support 4MB flash or 32MB RAM."

-A

aaronco36 at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org