[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes for Sunday December 3, 2017

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:03:50 PST 2017

jim,
if they happen to be copper there's this:

<https://www.doityourself.com/stry/how-to-clean-copper-contacts>

which you most likely know with all your experience(s)...

also have you tried 'upping' your alc. level(s) with isopro. or everclear?
just curious as to whether you found much more benefit to vodka...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*