[sf-lug] Next SF-LUG meeting Monday, November 20, from 6 to 8 PM

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 15 13:38:56 PST 2017

On 11/15/2017 12:24 PM, jim wrote:

> Bobbie's got computer problems and asked me
> to send the posting to the list.

     Indeed and the HP Pavilion is toast!  I have the drive
and some memory chips but not sure if anything there
works.   The portable drive in its new case is not seen
by the Dell.   That is where most of my iso files are stashed.

     Going to work on this, with mostly Linux tools and a screw drive
but have to check the Craig's list for another small box or metal
cased notebook.  So much to do and so old and tired.

     Bobbie Sellers