[sf-lug] Next SF-LUG meeting Monday, November 20, from 6 to 8 PM

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 15 09:19:12 PST 2017

On 11/15/2017 07:21 AM, John wrote:
> Help!
>
> Where’s Bobbie?  She always announces!
>
> John

Saturday 11 November 2017
     In the morning I went to Walgreen's and in the Afternoon to the
Rainbow Grocery
and really wore myself out flopping on the bed as soon as I could.
  Loaded a new kernel and rebooted but the reboot failed with
HP-blinking lights
  And that said either the BIOS was corrupt or the CUP was failing.
  Other problems with moving the terabyte hard drive to the smaller case
but the
  Dell would not recognise it.
     On Sunday I called Jim and asked him to post the notice.

     The HP Pavilion is in the shop being hopefully repaired, in the
meantime I dug out
some backups from last July and got the Dell working well enough to post
this.

     I have some new iso files and Issue 204 of Linux Pro.  I have a
problem with the
Dell recognizing the external drive in a new case.

     More later perhaps,
     Bobbie Sellers