[sf-lug] FW: A reflective day in 5778

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Oct 1 02:50:12 PDT 2017

Quoting Norma Harrison (normaha at pacbell.net):

> yes - and you've posted my semi-private mail to some friends thank you
> very much.

Those 'friends' would be the community you consulted for help and then
stiffed when we suggested corrective steps and asked you to please
let us know how the results.

But I believe you have misspelled "I apologise for ignoring the customs
and courtesies of the user group community for whose help I've been so
far notably unappreciative, and intend to do better in the future."

Good luck with getting help.  I suggest you pay serious money for it,
as that might with some luck motivate you to value whatever you get.