[sf-lug] On not getting it at all (was: Agenda free mail-list)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 29 15:57:25 PDT 2017

Quoting maestro (maestro415 at gmail.com):

> For those to whom this applies: Using sf-lug mail-list for religious
> and/or political means and/or 'soapboxing' is very LAME.

I do not now, nor have I ever in the past, advocate religion,
whatever-your-name-is.  (Not that it's your business, but I have no such
tradition to advocate.[1])

I have been known to greet all of the various peoples of the world on
their respective major holidays.  It's called courtesy.  Some day, you
might learn what that's about.

[1] Og jeg er norsk, tusen takk.