[sf-lug] [SSSS and what it means to your travel]

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 00:31:00 PDT 2017

Hi there,I got ssss when I was leaving SF I believer for Central America in 2010, heading to Cuba through Mexico - my involvement at Noisebridge probably also did not help. Get ready for decent amount of "intimate" attention. Long story short, during my second change of plane somewhere in the South of US I have realized that I still have half of joint in the pocket of my jacket, so after all it was not such a detailed check up.
Sincerely,
Frantisek Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi