[sf-lug] [SSSS and what it means to your travel]

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:33:49 PDT 2017

Since some folks will be traveling a lot in the next few months and
some do through the year I am sharing this article that came my way...

You should know what *[SSSS]* means on your boarding passes.

It is explained here:
<
http://lifehacker.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=251e609e1dba3888b86c21cc8&id=b4e3ff5afe&e=ee535ad349

This can affect your travel times for business or otherwise, having to
expose your hardware, and potentially having your devices
and/or software confiscated or destroyed.

And there are additional tips and tricks for the airports included.

Thanks to 'Lifehacker' for providing it...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*