[sf-lug] (forw) RE: hello

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 15 00:17:42 PDT 2017

Passing along.  Maybe someone at BerkeleyLUG can take an interest?

----- Forwarded message from Norma Harrison <normaha at pacbell.net> -----

Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:14:51 -0700
From: Norma Harrison <normaha at pacbell.net>
To: mailman at linuxmafia.com
Cc: sf-lug-owner at linuxmafia.com
Subject: RE: hello

From: Norma Harrison [mailto:normaha at pacbell.net] Sent: Friday, September
15, 2017 12:11 AM To: 'sf-lug-owner at linuxmafia.com'
sf-lug-owner at linuxmafia.com <mailto:sf-lug-owner at linuxmafia.com>  Subject:
hello

I have a specific problem.  Through a series of needs and requests I've got
linux - I guess - on my other computer. A couple of years ago I had it
working as I needed it.  Now, I can't get the sound.  I could get it if it
were the other system - is that Windows, ? well anyway - I need someone to
walk me through tapping whatever it is on this system that shows I have
Ubuntu, to get the sound, again.  I am much debilitated - can't really get
around with the computer - although I suppose I'd try and make it someplace
not far - the Berkeley site - if it can't be done by phone.

I'd post this but I don't see the connect option to Send, yet.

Thanks.

Norma J F Harrison    1312 Cornell Ave.    Berkeley, ca. 94702   510
526-3968

----- End forwarded message -----